All Reader Reviews of...
1329 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10021
at 70th St.
Not Good I was very disappointed
By JulieRodgers on 1/6/2010
Not Good I was very disappointed with this place. My gf and I stopped in and were immediately greeted with a fishy smell- but we sat down never the less and decided to give it a go. The sushi did not seem fresh and the food in general was very average. We had a couple of apps which were just ok, some rolls and sushi and a couple of glasses of savignin blanc which was surprisingly lousy... $100 later I'll never go back...
I GOT REALLY SICK THERE
By SteveS on 1/6/2010
Hello, The people were nice. The food was pretty good. I got very sick from it though. I told the manager. He said that there was a problem with a couple of people, and said he would like to buy me dinner. I said thanks, but no thanks. I couldn't eat there again
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama