All Reader Reviews of...
293 Seventh Ave., New York, NY, 10001
nr. 26th St.
The best American hamburger is Japanese
By Garoto_08 on 11/8/2013
Had one of the best burgers so far in my life (46 years). Everything is top notch. From the beef, bun all the way to the trimmings and sauces. Don't miss the teriyaki ketchup and wasabi mayo. The food deserve a better ambience and decor though.
One time isn't enough!
By Karina_Sumano on 2/21/2012
This fast-casual restaurant has a modern cool interior and the food is amazing. Everything from the Spicy tuna rolls to the kobe burgers! The green tea ice cream sandwiches are also so incredibly delicious. Can't resist coming back for more!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight