All Reader Reviews of...
31-11 23rd Ave., Queens, NY, 11105
nr. 31st St.
By mickh on 11/11/2011
Simply put, Koliba provides great home-style meals at reasonable prices. Best Czech/Slovak food in NYC. The staff makes you feel welcomed and at home. No pretense, just consistently well-prepared food in a warm and comfortable environment.
By michaeld5 on 6/26/2008
We've all heard about the rivalry between Golden Prague and Koliba, but I have to give the edge to Koliba. If you want heavy, sauce laden comfort food with great beer, come to Koliba. Highly recommended.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu