All Reader Reviews of...
31-11 23rd Ave., Queens, NY, 11105
nr. 31st St.
By mickh on 11/11/2011
Simply put, Koliba provides great home-style meals at reasonable prices. Best Czech/Slovak food in NYC. The staff makes you feel welcomed and at home. No pretense, just consistently well-prepared food in a warm and comfortable environment.
By michaeld5 on 6/26/2008
We've all heard about the rivalry between Golden Prague and Koliba, but I have to give the edge to Koliba. If you want heavy, sauce laden comfort food with great beer, come to Koliba. Highly recommended.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus