All Reader Reviews of...
127 E. 54th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Lexington Ave.
Can Be Magic
By dougtjohnston on 4/3/2011
My girlfriend and I have eaten here more than once--and more than once (but not always) it has been magic. Food ranges from first-rate to competent Korean--on a cold, snowy night in Manhattan, dive in here for the Be-Bimm-Bopp--as good as any I've found outside of Seoul.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’