All Reader Reviews of...
127 E. 54th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Lexington Ave.
Can Be Magic
By dougtjohnston on 4/3/2011
My girlfriend and I have eaten here more than once--and more than once (but not always) it has been magic. Food ranges from first-rate to competent Korean--on a cold, snowy night in Manhattan, dive in here for the Be-Bimm-Bopp--as good as any I've found outside of Seoul.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu