All Reader Reviews of...
685 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10025
at 93rd St.
Great Neighborhood Sushi Place
By Knickerbocker on 7/26/2009
I love this place and go here pretty often. They make very good sushi and have a decent selection of very affordable wines. I love sushi made with brown rise, and they're happy to oblige here. Moreover, their brown rice sushi doesn't fall apart, as it does at most places. Kouzan stands out from your run-of-the-mill sushi place because of its attention to detail. The miso soup is great (it tastes like it's actually made with dashi rather than a mix), the green salad is nicely served, etc. I also love the floor to ceiling windows that they keep wide open in the summer months.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight