All Reader Reviews of...
685 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10025
at 93rd St.
Great Neighborhood Sushi Place
By Knickerbocker on 7/26/2009
I love this place and go here pretty often. They make very good sushi and have a decent selection of very affordable wines. I love sushi made with brown rise, and they're happy to oblige here. Moreover, their brown rice sushi doesn't fall apart, as it does at most places. Kouzan stands out from your run-of-the-mill sushi place because of its attention to detail. The miso soup is great (it tastes like it's actually made with dashi rather than a mix), the green salad is nicely served, etc. I also love the floor to ceiling windows that they keep wide open in the summer months.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu