- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
8 W. 36th St., New York, NY, 10018
nr. Fifth Ave.
By Elivas on 7/2/2012
Amazing Wagyu beef. It was just melting on my mouth. Our server told us the faster the beef cooked the better it was. He was totally right. the crystal grill cooked the beef in a couple of minutes, and the beef was ready. It came with bunch of side dishes as well. Love it. Staffs were very very nice too. the decor was nice, but it was a little dark to me. not a big deal for me though.
Awesome Crystal Grill
By Bluesee on 6/28/2012
Upscale but not pretentious BBQ Place. It's more like a steak house, but they introduce them as an upscale BBQ restaurant since they actually grill at your table. I had Filet Mignon with a glass of wine. The server brought 4 chunks of Filet Mignon, and grill them on their signature crystal grill. no smokes or whatsoever. cooked really fast so the meat was juicy and tender. 100% satisfied with the quality of the wagyu beef. I will definitely go back.
Premium Wagyu Beef on Crystal Grill
By Markbrian on 6/26/2012
Excellent food, excellent service, great decor. I had premium wagyu beef since it was kristalbelli's specialty. Our server told us that the crystal grill cooks 2-3 times faster than traditional grills, which makes beef to contain more juice. As he said, the beef was so juicy and tender. Way better than typical steak, in my opinion. Also, the beef came with various side dishes (not necessarily appetizers though). Our server was very nice and kind. My girlfriend and I had a great time there. We will definitely go back.
Impressive Upscale Korean Restaurant
By allen840922 on 6/20/2012
I went to this restaurant with my girlfriend a couple of days after it opened. I had wagyu rib eye (not the premium one. it was too expensive for us). The server was very courteous and professional. We had a good conversation as he grilled the rib eye on a crystal grill (cool!). My girlfriend and I really enjoyed the medium rare rib eye. We will definitely go back.
That's why this place is the best!!!
By WGR on 6/13/2012
I went to Kristalbelli with my co-workers. They liked Korean food, but they did not like Korea BBQ left smell of pork (or beef) on our clothes. Thanks to the crystal grill. It did not generate any smoke or smell. I had medium-rare wagyu beef, and it was perfect for me. Some of my co-workers got it in medium, but it was not as good as medium-rare. The servers were kind and professional. It could be expensive for people, but considering itâ€™s premium wagyu beef, the price is not too expensive, I guess.
The best Korean BBQ NYC!!!
By AlinaL on 6/5/2012
Straight forward Korean all you can eat BBQ. Amazing food, good service. Nothing else to say. GO EAT HERE, NOW! On a side note, my girl friend and I are fairly new to Korean BBQ restaurant - but our hostess was welcoming and gave us a quick how-to and made us feel comfortable. Management is good and air too.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s