All Reader Reviews of...
319 Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 32nd St.
Worst Restaurant in Manhattan
By elagoutova on 7/5/2010
This is the worst restaurant I've eaten at in Manhattan. The food, service, and decor were awful. The decor looks like someone some busted attempt at futuristic and vomited all over the restaurant. My waitress could not answer simple questions about what ingredients were in various dishes. The food tasted like bad fast food. However, it was priced at like $20 an entree as though it was good sit down food. I had fried chicken which is pretty hard to screw up. The rice was dry and gross. I can't believe they can sleep at night when they know they are serving an inferior product at a high markup. I have been to many excellent restaurants in Koreatown and I am not a food snob. Avoid this restaurant unless you wish to eat terrible at a high price.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages