- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
80-22 37th Ave., Jackson Heights, NY, 11372
i shall return
By davifranci on 2/27/2010
i can't beleive i'm the first to review this wonderful restaurant. Her Red Beret brings fine Columbian dining to Jackson Heights. great food combined with the very best service , makes for a wonderful dining experience. my biggest surprise was how reasonably priced the menu selection are. Lugers was a one time deal, but LBR is a must return to next time i'm in nyc .see for yourself. oh, and by the way, the waitresses are cute, cute, cute.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu