- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
28 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10014
nr. 12th St.
La BonBonniere, sounds French thank goodness it's far from it.
By smihalakis on 11/22/2011
Unlike it's French romantic sounding name this place is anything but. Thank goodness for that. This eatery caters to people who want to endulge on good comfort food without loosing a day's pay. Service was pleasant, priced affordably and the atmosphere is very inviting. I highly recommend the Joint.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu