- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
28 Eighth Ave., New York, NY, 10014
nr. 12th St.
La BonBonniere, sounds French thank goodness it's far from it.
By smihalakis on 11/22/2011
Unlike it's French romantic sounding name this place is anything but. Thank goodness for that. This eatery caters to people who want to endulge on good comfort food without loosing a day's pay. Service was pleasant, priced affordably and the atmosphere is very inviting. I highly recommend the Joint.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s