All Reader Reviews of...
340 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 39th St.
They tried to rip us off
By resturantuser1 on 12/29/2011
The food was acceptable, but was so over priced - think almost double what you would pay at Abigail's. Then items were brought to our table which we did not order and the waiter tried to argue when we dared protest. Then they tried to charge us for these items!!!. They added on a VERY high service charge to the bill (and the service was not that great - I had to ask twice for them to replace the stale bread rolls). They even overcharged us on the Tax!!! There are so many other great restaurants in NY thank G-D and there is no need to go to one that is overpriced and tries to steal from you.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu