- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
51 Spring St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Lafayette St.
By lolanewyork on 9/17/2009
I had Nutella and berries, the crepe was thin and warm, the berries luscious, it had raspberries and blackberries, strawberries too. It had just enough Nutella for it to be rich, but not overwhelming. I don't like when they spread it too thin. We had coffee, great expresso. Definitely will come back. Great decor, cozy and modern.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu