- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
51 Spring St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Lafayette St.
By lolanewyork on 9/17/2009
I had Nutella and berries, the crepe was thin and warm, the berries luscious, it had raspberries and blackberries, strawberries too. It had just enough Nutella for it to be rich, but not overwhelming. I don't like when they spread it too thin. We had coffee, great expresso. Definitely will come back. Great decor, cozy and modern.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s