All Reader Reviews of...
384 Grand St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Suffolk St.
Very Bad Experience
By BobbyDigital123 on 4/27/2011
The food is very bad and the service is poor. The place is usually empty, but the waitresses still have attitudes with a complete disregard for customer service. I would not go to this place.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More