All Reader Reviews of...
80-32 Baxter Ave., Queens, NY, 11373
at Layton St.
steakhouse thrill seeker meets his match
By davifranci on 3/13/2010
" her riding crop " is hardcore. i loved it , i'm going back. excellent cut of steak, s.a. show-off waiters, decor that trans posed the feeling of true s.a. dining. i swear i was in argentina. i felt like royality. it was a dining experience that i wll not soon forget. this is not a tourist attraction, but an authentic genuine article.
High quality steaks, cheaper than NYC!
By FoodieQueen on 2/20/2004
La Fusta is all about steak (gotta have the skirt) and better than many NYC perpetrators who charge too much! And you must have the chimichurri sauce to complement it all! You'll never eat steak without it again!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu