All Reader Reviews of...
237 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 4th St.
By foodie93 on 4/4/2012
I have lived in the neighborhood all my life and just love this place. If you are looking for meatball heros, or eggplant parm heros go elsewhere. Delicious specials, much much better food than Bamontes and friendlier service. The only problem is it is very small and most times is very crowded and the chairs are not all that comfortable but when they bring the food you forget all that. Just love this place.
This is a number 1 restaurant
By tsomar on 8/8/2009
Never had a bad meal there, try to go back as much as i can, the staff makes you fell like you are famaily, great prices
CANT WAIT TO GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By swtjen81 on 12/27/2008
Just thinking about sinking my teeth into their food makes me salivate !!!! The service was great but the food was SUPERB!!! I am so glad I decided to hop over to Williamsburg for a tasty treat!
Best Italian Food In Williamsburg
By RichardMinkoff on 2/15/2008
Great service and AMAZING food. Pasta, pizza, and paninis that are all killer. Reasonably priced and BYOB, which I am a huge fan of. Really inventive pizza slices (prosciutto, vodka, eggplant). Seriously solid Italian joint.
Authentic, Affordable Cuisine
By fafafina on 2/11/2008
If you are looking for a friendly family run restaurant with affordable and amazing food, you can't skip La nonna. Family run restaurtant where customers feel comfortable and like part of the gang. You won't find a chicken parmagiana here, instead you will find a penne napoleatana filled with fresh tomatoes, garlic, homemade pesto, and chunks of eggplant, and melted buffalo mozzarella. A true Italian Gem!!
The best Pizza Restaurant on Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
By jdiaz on 8/26/2007
I have been a Williamsburg "Native" for 54 plus years and have seen this neighborhood through its good times and bad times. Of all the new pizzerias, cafes, rautaurants that have opened in the past several years with this "gentrification" we are going through, La Nonna is by far the best pizzeria/restaurant I have had the pleasure of patronizing. The food is amazing and the owners are friendly, "on hands" people. Even the chef has come by and asked how I am enjoying my meal. I have not gotten that from those "hipster" joints that are popping up all over.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member