- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
295 Berry St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. 2nd St.
No longer BYOB
By winegoddess on 8/7/2009
My second time at La Superior. Delicious, chunky Guacomole. Loved the pork taco Carnitas (super juicy sauce) and the veggie taco Rajas with peppers! Unfortunately the place is no longer a BYOB as they are awaiting their liquor license (soonish). Service is authentic (not too friendly) but satisfying.
By annabau on 6/24/2009
The small tacos are addictive and 4-5 of them make an excellent meal. I don't personally like spicy and I found many great mild choices. If you like spicy get the shrimp tacos and if your mouth is on fire don't worry... those guys are so nice that whey will bring you a glass of milk.
By JVW on 11/14/2008
La Superior - the best Mexican food in NY!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus