All Reader Reviews of...
373 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY, 10023
at 78th St.
By ckswarriorqueen on 3/15/2011
We had an amazing, memorable meal here....grilled veggies, fresh fettuccine w/baby artichokes, prosciutto, tomatoes, and cream, and saltimbocca, with a lovely bottle of Montepulciano. Double espresso, warm apple tart with ice cream & chocolate sauce (thus covering all the necessary dessert food groups!), and grappa. The wine list is short but comprehensive, especially if you know what you like. If you don't know, the server or the owner can help. The quality of the ingredients is superb, and the way everything is cooked and plated is wonderful. The desserts are unbelievably good. Just a fabulous experience-- can't wait to return!
BEST ITALIAN FOOD FOR THE BUCK!
By ARMOND20 on 8/10/2009
THIS PLACE IS AWESOME, AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN YOUR TAKEN CARE OF, AND WHEN YOU OPEN THE MENU IT DOESN'T HIT YOU IN THE FACE.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu