All Reader Reviews of...
13 E.1st St., New York, NY, 10003
nr. Second Ave.
Check Out L'Apicio, A Local Itlaian Gem
By sprungonfood on 2/13/2014
This modern Italian restaurant, located in the East Village, was a total gem. Dimly lit, high ceilings and wrapped in wood and warm colors, the space is generous in size, but still gives a cozy vibe. The service was great and the staff was really nice and attentive. Not to mention, the music was awesome, they were playing Indie Electro Rock and Pop. I started out with a cocktail, the Mac Daddy. You can read the rest of my review with photos here: sprungonfood.com/2013/11/04/lapicio
By WV123 on 8/1/2013
I've been dying to try L'Apicio after hearing all the rave reviews. The reviews were spot on - my meal last night was AMAZING!! I highly recommend the Orecchiette and the Bucatini!! Both are divine!! Also, the service was spectacular! The restaurant ran out of many of the items we ordered because it was a very busy night, so the chef went to purchase shrimp while we were there so that we could have the Bucatini. Does it get any better than that?! Will definitely be dining at this place for years to come!! Job well done!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More