All Reader Reviews of...
795 Fifth Ave. , New York, NY, 10021
nr. 61st St.
By manhattanista on 3/4/2010
A great birthday lunch.Loved the decor and my shrimp buger was so so good that I wont forget it. Also the iced decaf was the best coffee I have ever had. Can't wait to go back for dinner
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu