All Reader Reviews of...
795 Fifth Ave. , New York, NY, 10021
nr. 61st St.
By manhattanista on 3/4/2010
A great birthday lunch.Loved the decor and my shrimp buger was so so good that I wont forget it. Also the iced decaf was the best coffee I have ever had. Can't wait to go back for dinner
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic