All Reader Reviews of...
107 Ave. A, New York, NY, 10009
nr. 7th St.
oh man what, le miu closed?
By bnsracing on 3/21/2009
I've always loved le miu as a neighbourhood fave. Was very disappointed to learn that they just closed? I say ???!!!WTF.
Better than Nobu
By katie0515 on 2/27/2007
The sushi at Le Miu is absolutely fantastic. The service was impecable in the beginning of the dining experience, but towards the end of our meal our waitress was hard to find. The restaurant is also alittle drafty. However, the food was so delicious that it was easy to overlook any shortcomings. I didn't try the desserts, but I hear they are incredible. The special rolls were excellent (especially the lobster) and the chef will prepare anything your heart desires.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama