- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
163 E. 33rd St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Third Ave.
Love this gem!
By Adrienne10017 on 1/25/2013
I believe that New York is full of these gems, but they are not always the easiest to find. Look no further- you found one! This fantastic restaurant seats probably 30 people, so everything that comes out of the kitchen is done perfectly. The wait staff is friendly, knowledgeable and very French- in a good way. The food is worth writing home about. I highly recommend it!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu