- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
163 E. 33rd St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Third Ave.
Love this gem!
By Adrienne10017 on 1/25/2013
I believe that New York is full of these gems, but they are not always the easiest to find. Look no further- you found one! This fantastic restaurant seats probably 30 people, so everything that comes out of the kitchen is done perfectly. The wait staff is friendly, knowledgeable and very French- in a good way. The food is worth writing home about. I highly recommend it!
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s