- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
132 W. Houston St., New York, NY, 10012
between MacDougal and Sullivan Sts.
Great food, quality, and service
By Gandhi on 12/21/2004
Went here for the first time with 6 other friends last Sat night. All 3 courses offered great variety, quality, and were very well priced. The place itself is conveniently located, and is very warm and friendly inside. Our waiter's wine choice was spot on, and the seafood here was excellent. I recommend the skate or monk fish for any seafood junkies out there.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s