All Reader Reviews of...
33-09 Broadway, Queens, NY, 11106
nr. 33rd St.
By kris10 on 9/3/2010
Sit in the back patio if it's a nice day! I had the green papaya salad and a nibble of my friend's vegetarian Pad Thai, both of which were very tasty. Also their tom yum soup is just the sinus opening stuff I crave!
By krodster on 7/29/2010
I'm always on the lookout for a good Thai restaurant in my neighborhood. Leng is pretty good, the eggplant was delicious and actually had a little heat to it (I probably could have asked for more). The price is just right too, I would definitely go back. Though service can be a bit annoying, they're a little difficult to get ahold of sometimes.
Love, Love, Love this place!
By mcjfrog on 1/20/2010
Since Leng Thai restaurant opened in my neighborhood, I have not been back to any other Thai restaurants around here since! The decor is very hip and trendy and the food is the best on the block! My favorites on the menu are the Duck salad with lime dressing, the Kee Mao noodles with seafood and basil and the sticky rice with mango for dessert! (I also enjoy the frog legs with garlic.) This past year I celebrated my birthday here and they made me a very special dessert and we celebrated with Thai-style birthday tunes! Great service and great food.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu