- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1725 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10128
nr. 89th St.
Great Neighborhood Place
By kat1084 on 11/30/2011
Consistently fine fare. Wonderful, attentive service and reasonable prices. The room has soft flattering lighting but a feeling of airiness presides due to the large surrounding windows. It's packed most nights, so reservations are recommended.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus