All Reader Reviews of...
343 E. 10th St., New York, NY, 10009
at Ave. B
I love Life...
By alexv on 11/30/2008
Only been for brunch, but I love this place. The bloody's are strong and spicy, the service is friendly, the vibe chilled and the food great. I'm absolutely obsessed with their breakfast burrito. Well worth the trip.
A Living Testament to Anyone Without Restaurant Owning Experience
By tampamainstay on 2/10/2008
It was originally an antique shop. Then a coffee house. Now, Life Cafe. Originally made for the artists of Thompkins Square, it's become an over priced, vegan friendly spot known for the $2.50 side of tofu sour cream. You can argue their hearts were in the right place in 1981, but now it's all about draining your wallet and firing their loyal staff a week before Christmas due to "changing for a different direction". Kathy Kirkpatrick wants your feedback, as long as it's positive. If it's not, the comment will go directly to the trash can, or worse, land you in the Unemployment Line.
livin' large @ LIFE CAFE
By work4matrix on 11/27/2005
This place is CLASSIC. Wanna see why Jonathan Larson wrote the story RENT there? You damn-well should! I used to live just a couple of blocks away from there, and now I have to take a dang taxi to get there, almost every day. God giveth Life, and Life giveth Huevos Rancheros. Yea, mama!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’