All Reader Reviews of...
19 First Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 1st St.
By 98499849 on 11/8/2009
What a great place in the east village. Try the pizza. Every thing good .just like Franks. How many people do not need to advertise .just go to franks but do not go too late you will have to wait. It is a must for us when we are in NY. Franks and little franks are the best remember when kramer is on 1st and 1st and calling Jerry for help? this is the place
By Mercy on 5/12/2010
We loved this place! Great setting, nice atmosphere, decent music and fabulous pizza! We sat along the wall near the entrance and had a nice glass of Spanish wine, a lovely salad and of course, pizza! Go on a date or on a whim! You won't be disappointed. But they don't take credit cards- cash only!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages