- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
2710 Emmons Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11235
nr. 27th St.
WE LOVE LIMAN
By CyberGranGoldie on 3/10/2013
Whenever my family comes to Brooklyn from Long Island, Liman is their restaurant of choice. We have never been disappointed. Glad they're back up and running after Hurricane Sandy. The food is absolutely delicious...My daughter's expertise is in ordering the whole branzini and doing a wonderful job of fileting it beautifully. Garfield the Cat couldn't do better!
Nice food but too expensive and place looks cheap
By itamar on 8/25/2011
I had a bad time and food. It's over priced fish and fries.My 23 dollars fish was over cooked and 1/3 was unable to eat. And the waiter dropped some sauce on the floor and I got spill on my feet then they didn't even apologize about it.
I LOVE This Place!
By JudgeJudy on 11/17/2009
Fantastic tasty seafood everytime. You can even bring in the fish you caught that day and they'll clean and cook it for you! Incredible. The service is great...they are very good in handling groups. My favorite is the broild salmon in humus....but ya gotta order the rice pilaf separately. I go here all of the time....this place is a treasure! Yummy! Prices are reasonable for the quality and size of the meal.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More