- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
12-07 Jackson Ave., Long Island City, NY, 11101
nr. 48th Ave.
By arakashi on 5/21/2011
These are by far the best Macarons in NYC. Found out about these little bites of amazingness from a friend who had ordered them for her mom for mother's day. I got a box, and, wow! they are incredible! I love all the flavors (salted caramel is my fav) and also that they change the flavors with the season. The crust part is crunchy yet soft, and the insides are gooey and not too sweet and just delicious. I've now had them shipped to inlaws in Cali and NY, as well as grandparents in Canada (and of course to myself). Everyone loves them. Thanks little oven! Keep it up! Can't wait to come to the new store!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu