- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
288 Third Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. Carroll St.
Good ingredients & assembling, miserly portions
By southslope on 12/12/2013
Went for brunch. Great atmosphere and quality ingredients. Portions were tiny though, we are not big eaters but had to grab a bagel right after. My friends had the smoked trout omelette - smallest omelette i have ever seen and they had to 'fish' for the trout. All accompanied by lovely pea shoots, but again a couple of decorative strands. I had the artic char - tasty but it was the size of an appetizer in an upscale restaurant. Coffee refills aren't free either. Might go for the oyster happy hour, certainly not for dinner/brunch. Cash only.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu