All Reader Reviews of...
45 Mercer St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Grand St.
Pinchos and tapas
By gallavh on 4/13/2010
Last night I was in Lizarran, and is really good, the food, the wine, the service, even the price!; and for my opinion, you must to try the pinchos, are really good so I think that is a good place to enjoy a good dinner. Congrats you guys!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages