All Reader Reviews of...
2620 Frederick Douglass Blvd., New York, NY, 10030
nr. 140th St.
By sharkbellyfish on 10/20/2006
If you're looking for a place where the menu matches the atmosphere Londel's is the spot. If you have the opportunity to walk through Strivers Rowe on 138th Street before you arrive do so, it will really set the stage for your entree. When you enter the bar area a large flat screen TV is an option that can make your selection taste even better. Moving into the main dining area, beautiful artwork adorns the walls. The staff proved to be very attentive and noticed if me and my date appeared to be in need of any service. The Whiting and sweet potatoes were mouth watering.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu