- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
687 Sixth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 20th St.
By sourpuss on 10/19/2012
I have eaten at Lot 2 many times, and every single bite has been delicious. The menu changes daily, but some highlights for me have been a chicory salad with buttermilk dressing and dried cherries, and a bowl of beautifully cooked mushrooms topped with a poached egg. I never know exactly what I'll end up with, but it's always phenomenal. My husband loves the burger and duck fat fries, which seems to be one of the more constant things on the menu. I enjoy the cocktails as well. The decor is spare and exterior gives no hint of the culinary delights that lie within, but as they have focused all of their energy on the food, I don't mind. There is absolutely no pretension. I've never done the Sunday supper, so I don't know if it's a good deal or not, but I would highly recommend it any other day of the week.
By RyanNaples on 4/10/2011
Had the Sunday Supper. I don't recommend it. Great salad. Delicious steak. Great coffee. So so potatoes. Almost inedible greens, chimichuri, and cookies. Like, disgusting greens. So bad. And the cookies were so dry, I had to drink water any time I put one in my mouth. In my opinion, it wasn't worth the $35 each. Maybe we went on a bad night? I doubt I'll be going back though their burger did look good. Should have had that.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella