All Reader Reviews of...
24 Fifth Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. W. 9th St.
Going back was a big and costly mistake!
By newyorkexileindc on 2/6/2012
This was my second time at Lotus of Siam in 9 months. I decided to invite my friends after NYMag featured it in their latest best eats supplement. Unfortunately, the quality of the dishes has gone down dramatically. My beef curry was just hot but not tasty, the rice had no fragrance, the chicken skewers were totally charred. I also have doubts about hygiene standards at this restaurant (ice cubes touched with bare hands). My guests were shocked by the appalling service and the bad food. The prices are too high for what is being offered.
By IlConformista on 3/16/2011
Finally a good restaurant in this space in this wonderful building. Simple but tasty, fresh Thai food. Simple decor, but cozy. Communal table in the front room is cuter and cozier than the main dining room
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu