All Reader Reviews of...
222 Dekalb Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11205
nr. Claremont Sts.
Alpine warmth in FG
By Naureen on 3/18/2009
Great food, great place!! Service a little slow but mostly because it can be really crowded (speaks to the quality!) but always worth it! Their outdoor space is fantastic in the summer. Among the wonderful things I've eaten there are their breakfast burrito and a special venison meatloaf.
By sergshal on 11/30/2008
I've been there many times, and I just love this place. The food and the atmosphere are terrific.. try their escargots and mussels! go there and you will never regret... there service is also very good!!.. There are only 5 places in fort greene, where i would invite my friends.. they are loulou, general greene, sh. oscar, ici, madiba..
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu