- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
142 W. 10th St., New York, NY, 10014
at 7th Ave. South
By vanessainbrooklyn on 8/25/2013
We made reservations for a party of 6 at Louro for a birthday dinner on a Saturday evening. The staff gave us the wonderful table in the back, which provided a more intimate setting with it's book case background and chandelier overhead. We chose the chef's tasting menu, which was very well presented with various flavors. Although it noted 5 courses, it turned out to be about 8; overall exceptionally well balanced meal at a very great price. The staff were very attentive, timed each meal perfectly, and explained each course thoughtfully. The restaurant decor is warm and inviting, with nice lighting, not too loud in volume. The restaurant also serves as a good date night for couples, either at the tables or bar up front. We will most certainly go back again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages