- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
142 W. 10th St., New York, NY, 10014
at 7th Ave. South
By vanessainbrooklyn on 8/25/2013
We made reservations for a party of 6 at Louro for a birthday dinner on a Saturday evening. The staff gave us the wonderful table in the back, which provided a more intimate setting with it's book case background and chandelier overhead. We chose the chef's tasting menu, which was very well presented with various flavors. Although it noted 5 courses, it turned out to be about 8; overall exceptionally well balanced meal at a very great price. The staff were very attentive, timed each meal perfectly, and explained each course thoughtfully. The restaurant decor is warm and inviting, with nice lighting, not too loud in volume. The restaurant also serves as a good date night for couples, either at the tables or bar up front. We will most certainly go back again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu