All Reader Reviews of...
240 W. 52nd St., New York, NY, 10019
I HAD AN AMAZING WONDERFUL TIME
By james.lawrence35 on 2/18/2013
THIS PLACE WAS WONDERFUL!!! I HAD AN ALL AROUND AMAZING TIME THE SHOW AND THE FOOD COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER ! THIS IS A DEF AN UPGRADE OVER THE DOWNTOWN LOCATION! EVERYONE SHOULD GO!
A lot of fun. you got to check it out
By alexbensail on 5/8/2013
Great place will go back as soon as i return in New york. Food was great. better than ruby foo's. heard that new chef started. entertainement was solid. the drags were hilarious. Loved it.
No where is perfect but this is different and NOT run of the mill, in the good way
By KeKyKo on 5/10/2013
Fun fun fun place but I definitely believe my waitress has something to do with it. We had a choice of going to other places but decided to go here. Pretty chaotic but that was kind of what made it different. I will add that this place is not for everyone but we were a bunch of adults so it was what it was. Food took a bit long time but we were having fun and didnt want to get kicked out so it was fine. Again not for everyone. Just try it!
HAD A BLAST !!!!!!!!!!!
By robrep on 5/10/2013
The show was wild, the gals were so funny and the food was great !! Couldn't have asked for a better way to spend a night out with the girls. Fun, fun fun !!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s