- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1 Penn Plaza, New York, NY, 10019
at 34th St.
Sounds like an idea inspired by Lucy's in New Orleans
By mgh1 on 12/9/2009
this sounds very very similar to Lucy's restaurant in NOLA. I wouldn't be surprised if that is where the idea came from. Its not open yet but I will give them a 7 bc I have too give a rating and it sounds like a good vibe.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu