All Reader Reviews of...
1394 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10075
nr. 79th St.
Luke's -- A spectacular bar and restaurant!
By gwdw212 on 8/20/2015
Luke's has been a wonderful spot for my husband and I to get dinner and / or drinks on the Upper East Side, relatively close to where we attended college -- Hunter College on 68th and Lexington. Just one subway stop uptown brought us to a welcoming, neighborhood gem where the food, service, drinks, and entertainment are always spectacular. After getting to know Luigi, Sam, and many other team members at Luke's, we started to plan our wedding, and chose Luke's as an after-party reception for friends. Everyone at Luke's gave individual attention to our friends and family to ensure that everyone was eating and drinking at all times. It was an even greater celebration because of the outstanding team at Luke's! We highly recommend Luke's for brunch, lunch, dinner, and private events.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s