All Reader Reviews of...
242 E. 81st St., New York, NY, 10028
nr. Second Ave
A nice snack
By AfroMike on 1/5/2013
Nice relaxing atmosphere. Wood floors wooden tables and benches. Nice location, nice customers. The young man (counter) is pleasant. The lobster rolls are perfectly toasted. You pick a bag of kettle chips and Brazilian or Mexican type bottle soda. I had the ginger brew (a great choice) The lobster sandwich approx (claw meat only) comes in a red basket with a 1/4 slice pickle. A bit pricey for a 6 inch club 20.00 but it is loaded with meat.
All Claw meat all the way
By jmoneyskillz on 1/16/2011
Luke's has put together a delectable (and I think reasonably priced) lobster roll composed of only claw meat which makes for a delicious lobster roll. The taste is simple, nothing more but nothing less than you would want out of your lobster roll. A little butter on the roll and basically nothing else, best lobster roll I can remember in a long time. However, if you're hungry, you might have to order 2. Will definitely be heading back soon for another.
I like Luke's Lobster Rolls
By shrinklyn on 7/29/2010
They taste good, and they are not drowned in mayonnaise, so they are pretty good for you too.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s