All Reader Reviews of...
170 Thompson St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Houston St.
Possibly the Best Vegetables in the City
By EarlRShay on 1/23/2003
For outstanding service -- knowledgeable and cordial, delicious food (Mr. Batali's obvious legacy of expertise in the kitchen) and reasonable prices. Desserts here (unlike many Italian Restaurants) are superb.
really good, really affordable
By Matt2 on 1/7/2003
This place may be the best value in the city. Huge portions of delicious, rustic Italian fare -- and it's comparatively cheap. A keeper.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations