All Reader Reviews of...
83 Pearl St., New York, NY, 10004
nr. Stone St.
What a pleasant surprise
By lewie on 7/3/2012
We like Mexican food and forgot about this neighborhood place. We were seated promptly and pleasantly, received a great margarita. We ordered the house salad which has a different taste than what I thought, full of nuts and seeds and a good dressing. One dish was a giant serving of Chile Rellenos which was served piping hot with plenty of rice and beans as the side. The other dish was Chicken Enchiladas which was served the same way, piping hot and plentiful. The only problem for older diners is the location on Stone Street, which is quite narrow and crowded at times, but has a great vibe. This place is a winner!
Loveee The Guacamole!!!! So So goood!!
By LiDyRo on 6/24/2010
I absolutely love eating at Mad Dog & Beans Mexican Cantina! I only go down to stone street during the week, as we all know the financial district is dead on the weekends. However, this is definitely my number one pick. They have some of the best mexican in manhattan! The guacamole is a must and so is their sangria. It is also a great place for groups!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu