- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
200 Columbus Ave., New York, NY, 10023
at 69th St.
So many great baked options, skip the cupcakes
By cb85 on 9/21/2011
Try the blondies, any one of their cookies, or the coconut-topped "magic bar." Yum! Skip the cupcakes, any boxed mix and can frosting from the supermarket is better. The cupcakes are about 2/3 frosting (where you can taste the granulated sugar) with a miniscule dry cupcake underneath.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s