- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
200 Columbus Ave., New York, NY, 10023
at 69th St.
So many great baked options, skip the cupcakes
By cb85 on 9/21/2011
Try the blondies, any one of their cookies, or the coconut-topped "magic bar." Yum! Skip the cupcakes, any boxed mix and can frosting from the supermarket is better. The cupcakes are about 2/3 frosting (where you can taste the granulated sugar) with a miniscule dry cupcake underneath.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More