All Reader Reviews of...
486 Sixth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at 12th St.
still closed for renovations
By maof on 11/21/2010
It would be a good idea if they would update their website before I drag myself all that way.
Magnolia never disappoints...
By irie_g on 8/28/2007
I keep going back for more. The atmosphere is casually romantic, service is attentive and unpretentious, the focaccia is served warm and melts on the tongue (I've yet to find better), and the smoked baby back ribs are consistently superb!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama