All Reader Reviews of...
486 Sixth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at 12th St.
still closed for renovations
By maof on 11/21/2010
It would be a good idea if they would update their website before I drag myself all that way.
Magnolia never disappoints...
By irie_g on 8/28/2007
I keep going back for more. The atmosphere is casually romantic, service is attentive and unpretentious, the focaccia is served warm and melts on the tongue (I've yet to find better), and the smoked baby back ribs are consistently superb!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More