- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
85-05 Northern Blvd., Jackson Heights, NY, 11372
nr. 85th St.
Go here now!
By astoria42 on 5/7/2010
This is a no-frills empanada shop, like one that you can find all over LA. However, what it lacks in decor it makes up for it in the quality of the food and the price. Most items are less than $2 and everything tastes fantastic. My favorites are the Cubana and the Hawaiian, and the Elvis dessert empanada. The staff is friendly and quick. They could gussy the place up a little with photos or knickknacks, but you'll be so occupied with your empanadas that you won't even notice. Go now!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s