- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
85-05 Northern Blvd., Jackson Heights, NY, 11372
nr. 85th St.
Go here now!
By astoria42 on 5/7/2010
This is a no-frills empanada shop, like one that you can find all over LA. However, what it lacks in decor it makes up for it in the quality of the food and the price. Most items are less than $2 and everything tastes fantastic. My favorites are the Cubana and the Hawaiian, and the Elvis dessert empanada. The staff is friendly and quick. They could gussy the place up a little with photos or knickknacks, but you'll be so occupied with your empanadas that you won't even notice. Go now!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Vegan Restaurant Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings