All Reader Reviews of...
211 E. 4th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. A
Great Food, Nice Atmosphere
By mariced on 5/11/2008
I miss the myriad of Lebanese restaurants in our old neighborhood in DC, but this one just about makes up for it. Everything is served family-style -- so "family" that you don't even know what's on the menu for the evening! I find that really interesting and it's made me try foods I wouldn't normally choose, though others might find that a little disconcerting. Make sure you eat slowly or you won't have enough room for the delicious dessert and Turkish coffee.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu