All Reader Reviews of...
211 E. 4th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. A
mercy, mercy, me
By carlito169 on 2/26/2003
Never have i had so many delicious dishes in a single night. There were so many courses it is impossible to remember them all. Everything, from the Middle Eastern dips to the chicken kebabs to the baklava, it was all terrific. The low rider chairs and tables as well as the tapestries add a nice touch of authenticity to the decor. The service is a bit spotty as the servers are constantly rushing around but the food (both quality and quantity) more than compensate. An oustanding choice, just be prepared, when you think it's about to end, it's really just the beginning!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl