All Reader Reviews of...
119 Macdougal St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. 3rd St.
Loved the food. great. so Manhattan.
By Sweetbabygurl39 on 5/24/2010
This is the best Falafel place i have ever been to. The food is Delicious & the price is so cheap
Quickest, Cheapest and Tastiest
By rrh233 on 9/24/2006
Not real Middle Eastern tasting Falafels, but they do the trick for NYC. Its a cheap and filling eat. The Shawarma are not bad too.
Best Shawarma Ever
By tweatybird814 on 10/15/2005
You have got to get a Shawarma sandwich, sliced right from the pit. It's the best in the city!
Tasty, Quick & Cheap
By asamson on 7/12/2005
I stop by and get a falafel whenever I'm in the area. In fact, I sometimes drive to NYC (45 minutes each way) just to pick some falafels up! Try the various middle eastern sauces (each is pretty good).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu